APB Reloaded Criminal Clan (Joker)

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Cairns dating - I don't have time for relationships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brisbane

PostSubject: Cairns dating - I don't have time for relationships   Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:53 am

New South Wales free online dating - Keep pushing it My name is Eve DOAN I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. dating uk Free Dating Service Northern Territory free online dating Rockingham dating Lismore dating me, i am i wild and adventurous nwoman in the bed i'll do whatever it takes to pleasea man thats my goal i am a man pleaser so i am lookin for a woman pleaser... get at me asap if you are ready for some fun. I love to go out,meet people,dance alot. I am looking for someone who likes to have fun and knows how to treat a woman. Im hoping there is someone out there who can keep up with my energy. I am very athletic and enjoy doing physical things and getting sweaty and nasty. Looking for strong sexy man to fullfil all of my desires and fantasies. If you are up for the challenge send me a message . Age and race dont matter, but u better know your way around a womans body to mess with me. Im a lonely girl who like music having a good time and works hard. Im looking for some fun . I have never done this before but a friend told me i can meet some great people lets see what can happen. Fun or a good time for me, can involve just hanging out casual and drinking a few beers with the guys(figure of speech because i hate beer lol), or on ocasion i like to be a Barbie, get all perty and go out doing something fancy while being spoiled and treated like the *Queen*. I love being active doing anything, since I like being outside. Darts, playing tennis, I like golf, live sporting events, rollerblading, but I need my partnber in crime to dp all this with! hey! im a really fun firecracker! i can't wait to meet you! im very sexy (as i like to think) and i like all types of guys, as long as they are not fat. and i really like guys that have the Hollywood smile!
Back to top Go down

Cairns dating - I don't have time for relationships
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1